The Thika Technical Training Institute invites sealed tenders for Building Works at –Proposed Construction of
ELECTRICAL WORKSHOP BLOCK
Tendering will be conducted under national competitive bidding using a standardized tender
document. Tendering is open to all qualified and interested Tenderers.
2. Tenderers may obtain further information at the Thika Technical Training Institute during official
working hours (0800hrs-1300hrs & 1400hrs-1700hrs)
3. Tenderers may view and download a complete set of tender documents electronically from
www.tenders.go.ke or from The Institute website (www.thikatechnical.ac.ke) free of charge
4. Tenderers who download the tender document must forward their particulars immediately to
(firstname.lastname@example.org to facilitate any further clarification or addendum.
5. Tenders shall be quoted be in Kenya Shillings and shall include all taxes. Tenders shall remain valid for
180 days from the date of opening of tenders.
6. All Tenders must be accompanied by a Tender security of Kshs 600,000 valid for 30 days after expiry
of the tender validity period.
7. The Tenderer shall chronologically serialize all pages of the tender documents submitted.
8. There will be a pre-tender site visit on 30th November, 2022. Tenderers shall assemble at The Thika
Technical Training Institute –Conference Hall at 10.00 am.
9. Completed tender documents are to be enclosed in plain sealed envelopes (original and copy) marked
with tender name and reference number and deposited in the tender box on or before 1000hrs on 2
nd December, 2022
For More Information, Please visit our Downloads page and access the Tender Notice and Tender Document